How much posts have been titled love? Which says how much we think about it, need it. How much situations offer it, require it, compel it, survive on it. How much life thrives on love.
As for me...
I need about 3 pounds of love each morning, another couple in the afternoon and add a pound to get me to sleep.
I need love.
Of course I need to give some of that away, and I try, when I think of it. But shamefully I think about how much I need.
I need a couple bushels from my family, a couple stacks from my friends, a couple piles from acquaintances, and some scoops from complete strangers.
And my dog -- I need a flat out ton from him.
I need much love.
I weigh about a hundred totes of love, accumulated over a houseful and husbandful of love. But since then, so many souls have piled heapfuls, truckfuls... armfuls... of love on this gal -- in need of love. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment